Now that you’ve finished the training, it’s time to take the quiz.
Once you successfully pass, you will receive a certificate for this training.
0 of 14 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 14 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which factors are important when determining if an Impella is right for your patient?
2. Right-sided devices include
3. Which of the following are contraindications to Impella device placement?
4. Which is not one of the most common complications during implant?
5. A patient receiving Impella VAD therapy requires resuscitation. Which action demonstrates safe resuscitation practice?
6. How often must nursing change the purge fluid?
7. How quick does nursing have to change the purge cassette?
8. Can an Impella 5.5 patient ambulate?
9. Purge fluid is made up of the following:
10. Which is false about anticoagulation of a patient with an Impella device?
11. Which of the following are potential complications of the Impella device?
12. Which of the following is indicative of a device clot?
13. If defibrillation or cardioversion is required the p-level does not need to be adjusted.
14. Which of the following is incorrect when cardiopulmonary arrest occurs in a patient with an Impella device?