Now that you’ve finished the training and case scenarios, it’s time to test your knowledge.
Once you successfully pass, you will receive a certificate for this training.
0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The SynCardia TAH-t does the following: (select one)
2. LVAD issues eliminated by the TAH-t include: (select one)
3. Which of the following are key principles of TAH-t operation: (select as many as apply)
4. Which waveform shows full ejection of the blood from the TAH-t ventricles: (select one)
5. Which Syncardia TAH-t waveform would indicate full fill? (select one)
6. A Total Artificial Heart (TAH-t) is a device implanted to _________. Select all the answers that could correctly fill in the blank.
7. What problem does this flow waveform indicate?
8. Which factors contribute to fill volume? (select all that apply)
9. Full fill on the left can lead to:
10. What problem does this waveform indicate?
11. Decreased cardiac output over time as indicated by a downward slope could be secondary to: (select all that apply)
12. In the event of acute decompensation of the patient: (select all that apply)