1. Heart Failure QI Project
Heart Failure Project QI Packet
Heart Failure Project Charter
Heart Failure Kickoff Powerpoint
DATA ENTRY LINKS
Heart Failure Data Entry Infographic
- REDCap link for Prospective HF patients (Enrollment of HF patients)
- Use of the daily rounding communication checklist tool will be captured by scanning a QR code each day the checklist is used to track the frequency of use.
- Teams are responsible for uploading a copy of the patient’s Discharge Summary into the prospective enrollment REDCap. Teams should also complete the Discharge Plan for each patient, and if they do not fill out the electronic version of the Discharge Plan, they should also upload a copy of the Discharge Plan to the enrollment REDCap.
• The ACTION DCC will have a CRC pull the data from the uploaded plans and enter it into REDCap for teams (to reduce data entry burden).
- Data will also be linked with PHIS to reduce data entry burden.
Heart Failure Communication Checklist
Heart Failure Communication Checklist FAQs
Heart Failure Discharge Plan
Heart Failure Discharge Plan FAQs
Heart Success Communication Discharge Plan for Patients – CHILD
Heart Success Communication Discharge Plan for Patients – INFANT
2. CardioMEMsTM Data Collection Project
CardioMEMs Project Charter
DATA ENTRY LINKS
- REDCap for enrollment of CardioMEMS patients for baseline data collection
- Select the “ACTION CardioMEMS” project after logging in
CardioMEMsTM HF System
3. Medication Titration Project
Medication Titration Project Charter
Outpatient Titration Dosing Recommendations
Wearables: Apple Watch Project Charter
Apple Watch Guide for Providers
Apple Watch Guide for Patients & Parents/Caregivers
Apple Watch Internal Operations Process Guide